1.Before power on, these items need to be paid attention to
1) Check the each moving part’s flexibility, each connection’s firmness, lubrication system’s normal, electrical motor and electronic controlling system’s safety and reliability.
2) Confirm whether the protective devices and safety appurtenances are complete and in good condition.
3) Confirm whether the exhaust pipes are unimpeded.
2. During the compressor’s running, these items also need to be observed
1) The electrical motor’s temperature;
2) Sound produced by all the running parts;
3) Whether the suction valve cover is heated;
4) Whether protective devices and safety appurtenances are normal.
3. The oil and water in the oil-water separator need to be discharged every each two hours of running.