The standard operation of the personnel operating the air compressor is not only for the normal operation of the factory and the maintenance of the company's interests, but also for their own safety.
As a compressed air supply device, air compressors are an indispensable part of every processing and manufacturing plant, and air storage tanks, as an indispensable post-processing equipment for air compressors, have also entered thousands of years with air compressors. Wanwan factory.
The gas storage tank is a pressure vessel for compressed gas. When the compressed air passes through the gas storage tank, the high-speed flow hits the wall of the gas storage tank to cause confluence. The temperature in the gas storage tank is rapidly reduced, and a large amount of water vapor is liquefied. In this way, a large amount of water and oil are removed, and the heavy load of the refrigeration dryer is reduced, so that the compressed air can reach the workshop safely. It mainly plays a role in buffering, cooling, water removal and energy storage. It is a very important effect of compressed gas. Important equipment, so you must pay attention to the following points when operating and using it.
Specifications for the use of gas storage tanks:
1. Use elbows as little as possible to avoid reducing pressure.
2. The interface must be low in and high out, and the end connected to the air compressor must be the low end, the purpose of which is to reduce the water content in the gas.
3. Before driving, check that all protective devices and safety accessories are in good condition, check whether the lubricating oil surface meets the standard, and do not drive if it does not meet the requirements.
4. The internal and external inspections of gas storage tanks and pipe joints shall be conducted once a year, and all regular inspections and hydraulic strength tests shall be conducted once every three years, and detailed records shall be made. Gas storage tanks that have not passed the regular inspection shall not be used.
5. When inspecting and repairing, pay attention to avoid wood chips, iron chips, wipe cloth, etc. from falling into the cylinder, storage tank and duct.
6. Do not carry out any repair work when the machine is in operation or when the equipment is under pressure.
7. The pressure gauge should be calibrated, lead sealed and kept in good condition every year. If it is found that the pointer cannot return to the zero position, the scale of the dial is unclear or broken, etc., it should be replaced immediately. If abnormal sounds, smells, vibrations or malfunctions occur during operation during work, stop the machine immediately and use it after inspection and repair.
The standard operation of the personnel operating the air compressor is not only for the normal operation of the factory and the maintenance of the company's interests, but also for their own safety. Improper handling of machinery and equipment is likely to cause safety hazards. Strictly follow the operating rules.