There are many reasons for air compressor oil leakage, which may be caused by the sealing problem of the equipment or the excessive addition of lubricating oil. There are many reasons for the formation. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct an investigation before drawing a conclusion. The problem is solved. Today, the editor will take you to understand the various causes of the oil spill and how to deal with it.
1. Too much lubricating oil added in the maintenance of the air compressor will also cause the oil to flow out, so we have to see whether the oil in the oil tank of the air compressor is within the standard scale line, if it is determined that it is caused by too much oil. Let the screw oil out a little more and keep it below the scale line!
2. There is another possibility that our users are eager to buy non-original screw oil at a low price. Often such air compressors have poor oil quality and reduced lubrication, so the air compressor will also have oil spills during the work process. The phenomenon.
3. If the above two points are ruled out, then we have to check whether the oil filter is broken. The oil filter is our abbreviated oil filter. If the oil spills caused by the broken oil filter, Then we just need to replace the oil filter with a new one.
4. The air compressor oil seal falls off or the oil seal defects (such as wear, etc.) cause oil leakage.
5. The main shaft of the air compressor is loose and the oil seal leaks.
6. The joint surface of the air compressor head is leaking, and the oil inlet pipe and the oil return pipe joints are loose.
7. The belt is installed too tightly during the installation of the air compressor, causing the main bearing bush to wear.
8. The casting or processing of the air compressor is not perfect during the production process.
1. Check the oil seal of the air compressor to confirm whether the oil seal is cracked, whether the inner lip is cracked or flanged. If there is one of the above conditions, it should be replaced; check whether the joint surface of the oil seal and the main shaft is scratched or defective. If there are scratches or defects, it should be replaced. Secondly, check whether the oil return is unimpeded. If the oil return is not smooth, the crankcase pressure is too high and the oil seal leaks or falls off. The minimum pipe diameter of the return pipe must be ensured, and it is not twisted or bent, and the oil return is smooth. Check the matching size of the oil seal and box body, and replace those that do not meet the standards.
2. Move the main shaft forcefully to check if the neck gap is too large. If the gap is too large, replace the bearing bush and oil seal at the same time. As for how large the gap is, it varies from brand to brand. The distance between Fidelity is generally about 1 cm.
3. Check the sealing condition of the sealing gaskets of each joint of the air compressor, repair or replace the gaskets; check whether the bolts of the oil inlet and return joints and the threads of the box body are loose, and ensure that they are not loose. Some air compressors may work in a harsh environment, and there may be oil on the upper and lower sides of the fuselage. This requires our air compressor maintenance masters to work hard to clean up the entire air compressor first.
4. Check and re-adjust the tightness of the whole belt of the air compressor head. It is advisable to press 10 mm with your thumb. Adjust if it is too large or too small. This is the easiest to overlook, so students should pay attention to it.
5. The last one is to check for defects in the casting or processing of the box body of the air compressor (such as whether the oil return hole at the box body installation is unblocked), repair or replace the defective parts, and see if it has not been severely impacted.