Trouble phenomenon: When the engine is running and the air compressor is inflating the air tank, the barometer indicates that the air pressure cannot reach the starting pressure value.
cause of issue:
1. The barometer is out of order.
2. The transmission belt between the air compressor and the engine is too loose and slippery, or the pipeline between the air compressor and the air tank is broken or the joint is leaking.
3. The oil-water separator, pipeline or air filter is blocked by excessive deposits.
4. The air compressor exhaust valve is not tightly sealed, the spring is too soft or broken, the air compressor cylinder head bolts are loose, sand holes and cylinder head gaskets are damaged and air leakage.
5. The cylinder liner, piston and piston ring of the air compressor are worn out and even leaks.
Judgment and troubleshooting method of failure:
1. Observe the air pressure gauge. If the indicated pressure is insufficient, allow the engine to run at medium speed for a few minutes. The pressure still does not rise or rises slowly. When the brake pedal is stepped on, the deflation sound is very strong, indicating that the air pressure gauge is damaged. Repair the barometer.
2. If there is no deflation sound or the deflation sound is very small in the above test, check whether the belt of the air compressor is too loose, from the air compressor to the air storage tank, to the control valve intake pipe, and whether the joints are loose, broken or leaking. Place.
3. If the air compressor does not inflate the air tank, check whether the oil-water separator, air filter and pipeline are blocked by excessive dirt. If it is blocked, remove the dirt.
4. After the above inspection, if the cause of the failure is still not found, you should further check whether the exhaust valve of the air compressor is leaking, whether the spring is too soft or broken, whether the cylinder head has blisters, and whether the gasket is damaged. Replace or repair damaged parts.
5. Check whether the cylinder liner and piston ring of the air compressor are excessively worn.
6. Check and adjust whether the installation direction of the unloading valve is consistent with the direction marked (arrow).